World class fly fishing vacations in Montana.
If you are passionate about fly fishing, good food, and great times with friends or family, then we are glad you have found us! Explore the website and then give us a call or send us an email, we’d love to chat.
We Are Dedicated To Our Guests
Simply put, we thrive on making your Montana experience the best that it can be.
High Plains Drifter believes in “roughing it in style.” All meals are strictly first class. Breakfast could see banana-nut French toast, eggs laced with sautéed vegetables and cheese, set off with a lean breakfast sausage. Fresh fruit, granola, and yogurt are always available, as well. Lunch might be an entree salad, or a delectable sandwich surrounded by fresh salsa, chips, dessert, and snacks. Dinner begins with an appetizer and cocktail.
Want to fish, but it’s been a long time? Maybe never? All High Plains Drifter guides are excellent fly fishing instructors. As such, they take great pleasure in teaching fly fishing skills. They can also show the experienced fly fisher a trick or two.
What is included in your Montana fly fishing adventure?
- Daily float fishing trips along with morning and evening wade fishing opportunities at the Outpost. Our outstanding guides are happy to provide any fishing gear you may need.
- Lodging at the Clark Fork Outpost where each room is en suite and a hot meal and cold beverage is always waiting for you at the end of the day.
- All meals and snacks including five-star breakfasts and dinners at the Outpost and deluxe shore lunches each day.
- Beer and wine as well as all non-alcoholic beverages. Be sure to let us know your preferences in advance.
- Transfers to and from the airport in Missoula, Montana. The drive to the Outpost takes a little over an hour.
Ready to learn more?
The links below can help guide you to additional information.